Monday, September 7, 2009

Missing those babies!

Hi. You know...we've had some very frustrating times with this darn webcam lately not working properly. I think it's us not being so technological. But today...! Today it worked beautifully and we spent about an hour with Jake and Ellie. Edie giggled and screamed -the screaming is new! But somehow it's cute. She's getting so big. And Jake ate his pizza while I read him a book - the Firefighter one of course. He loves that one. Grandpa Jim, Jake and I made funny faces at each other - I just LOVE hearing him giggle. We "babysat" Jake while Matt gave Ellie a bath (Jenny was gone this eve). I showed Jake some little toys my nieces gave him - he was pretty exited and asked if I'd mail them before I go to bed tonight.

It was so wonderful to spend time with them. I just want to hug them and kiss them - and promised to do that when we visit in a few weeks. I just can't wait!
- Anne

No comments: